Guidelines in the scheduling of IMES classes:
1. IMES shall commence classroom methodology and defer, until further notice, the on-line methodology.
2. Schedule of IMES classes shall be through a sponsoring/host lodge or district. A Memorandum of Agreement shall be executed by and between IMES and the sponsoring/host lodge or district. For scheduling, inquiries, you may contact Bro. Carlito H. Ocuaman, IMES coordinator, at (0925) 539 6758.
3. A minimum of 40 participants shall be required for each class. If the participants should be less than 40, IMES shall have the right to abort or dissolve the class;
4. The host lodge/district shall provide for a suitable venue for the classes complete with tables and chairs for the participants, microphone, rostrum, black/white boards, projector, screen, laptops, paper and pens, etc.
5. Travel expenses and accommodation of the lecturers shall be for the account of IMES. However, the sponsoring lodge/district shall assist IMES in procuring accommodation in respectable and decent (not expensive) places, having in mind the preservation of the good reputation of the Craft.
6. Meals for the participants shall be for the account of the host lodge/district. IMES will endeavor to subsidize meal expenses of participants if budget permits.
7. Enrollment is free. Registration and checking of attendance shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring/host lodge or district, subject to actual headcount and verification by IMES personnel. Participants with incomplete attendance will not be allowed to graduate.
8. Full IMES diploma course shall run for 5 days from 8:30am to 6:00pm. With lunch break and two 15-minute breaks for snacks for each day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Dinner is usually served after the last subject for the day, depending on the logistics of, and arrangements made by, the sponsoring/host lodge or district. Lecturers may extend class hours if necessary.
9. Each class shall be organized. The participants shall elect from among themselves the following Class Officers: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Auditor. Other officers may be appointed by the Class President, if necessary. Each class shall choose their own Class Name, avoiding names which have already been used by other classes.
10. A written examination (MCQ) will be given at the end of the 5-day course. Exam questions shall be basic and reasonable, and designed to test the participants on what they ought to know, not on complicated issues.
11. The foregoing guidelines shall form an integral part of the MOA to be executed by and between the sponsoring/host lodge or district and IMES.