Personify Freemasonry. Be the Better Person through the Best Way - Think, Speak and Act the Mason’s Way.
To Preserve the Integrity of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines and Maintain it as a Strong, Unified and Supreme Masonic Authority in Philippine Freemasonry.
To put in place a highly stable and appropriate internal mechanism for a more effective, efficient and highly responsive accomplishment of the goals and programs of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines.
Continuation of the 7-Point Agenda
In line with the agreement for a sustained five-year development plan envisioned under the past administrations, the GLP shall remain focused in the fulfillment of the following established programs:
- Improvement of the Selection Process of Petitioners;
- Establishment of Adequate Mentorship Program for Candidates, Entered Apprentices and Fellowcrafts;
- Continuing Masonic Education for Regular Masons;
- Enhanced Family Involvement in Masonic Affairs;
- Strengthening of Relationships with Appendant Bodies and other Masonic associations;
- Improvement in Administrative and Financial Processes; and
- Enhancement of Electoral Reforms
Implementation of Complementary Thrust on Fraternal Service and Assistance
The Grand Lodge and its subordinate lodges shall focus on the following charitable relief and assistance:
- Community and Public Projects
- Assistance to Public Education
- Support to Law Enforcement Agencies
- Medical Missions to Depressed Communities
- Emergency Response to Victims of Natural Calamities
- Relief to Worthy Destitute Brothers
- Financial Assistance to Victims of Calamities
- Augmentation of current Death and Medical Benefits
- Monitoring of Relief to Widows and Orphans
- Establishment of columbaries at the Masonic Cemetery