The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines
- Message of the Grand Master to the Brethren (24 April 2020)
I pray that you all are continuing to stay safe and strong for your families during these times. Pursuant to the suspension of all Masonic activities, I am deeply pained that we cannot join together in fraternal unity for our traditional Annual Communication this week, as normally mandated by our Masonic Constitution.
- Easter Message from the Grand Master
Today, after a week of repentance, prayer and remembrance, we celebrate Easter Sunday, signifying the resurrection of Jesus from death.
- Lenten Message from the Grand Master
The Grand Lodge of the Philippines unites with our Christian brethren as we approach Holy Week beginning with the observance of Palm Sunday this April 5, 2020.
- Important Message of the GM to all Brethren within the Jurisdiction re: COVID-19 related concerns.
In the wake of the devastating corona virus disease which put the world to a standstill, we in the craft have no other choice but to follow the directives of government on community quarantine.
- GM Message of Condolences to Brethren who succumbed to COVID-19 Infection.
It is with the greatest sorrow for me to announce the demise of our brother, Dr. Romeo Gregorio N. Macasaet of Keystone Masonic Lodge No. 100 who succumbed to COVID-19 infection.
- Flying Like Swans: Charity & Humility As the Foundation of True Freemasonry
What Swans Can Teach Us This Masonic Term by VW Teodoro Y. Kalaw, Senior Grand Lecturer
- Charity & Humility: Foundations of a True Mason
The GLP theme for this Masonic year suggests a two-pronged approach: one on charity and the other on humility. Both tenets are most identified with what masons are and what we do: we are humble in charity.
- Masonic Education
This section provides a calendar guide for planning and coordination among the various districts and lodges within this jurisdiction. The events listed herein are set on proposed dates and may change due to supervening events or force majeure. Please be guided accordingly.
- Plans and Programs (MY 2019-2020)
We identify five (5) main areas of concern: Relief to the Distressed, Lectures to the Lodges, Promoting The Craft, Masonic Communication, and Improvement of GLP services